41st Edition IRG Investment Yearbook 2015-2016
THE 41st Edition of IRG’s Investment Yearbook 2015- 2016
It is that time of the year again when Investment Research Group (IRG) is proud to announce its 41st edition of Investment Yearbook 2015-2016.
The 41st Edition includes summary of 145 New Zealand, 100 Australian & 25 Recognised Global listed companies.
Find out information on Global brands such as
-Apple -Google -Louis Vuitton -Berkshire Hathaway -BMW
Plus many More
Each page provides information on the Company’s 5 years historical financial performance with addition of
- Key statistics of the company such as Market capitalisation & PE ratio
- Summary of the Company performance and Outlook
- Dividend, Gross profit, Operating income and Earnings growth in last 5 years
- Analyst Consensus on high, low and median share price
- 5 year graph of the performance
The INVESTMENT YEARBOOK is a great reference for any investor to review the history of these NZ, Australian and Global Stocks.
The Book is crammed full of Investment Information.
There will be facts that even the most experienced investor does not know.
It is a brilliant gift for uncles, aunties, fathers, mothers, or anyone interested in Investment.
It may be a student or simply someone who wants to learn.
It’s a great Corporate Gift.
PICK UPS FROM THE OFFICE ARE WELCOMED!
We Also Recommend