46th Edition IRG Investment Yearbook 2020-2021 (Special)
Due to Covid, we have reduced the size of the book this year. The 46th IRG Yearbook has 156 pages but we have reduced the price by over 30% !!!
The IRG Investment Yearbook, 46th Edition, is a great go-to reference for investors, both new and experienced, who want a quick and convenient summary of the history of well-known listed companies from New Zealand, Australia, and other key world stock markets.
COVID-19 has been the dominant factor this year, impacting investment markets, and will likely continue to have a significant impact into 2021. The impact on markets has varied greatly from country to country and among companies. There were winners and there were losers and plenty of both! The US markets have performed well and Japan has been outstanding, while Singapore has significantly disappointed. Excessive liquidity and very low interest rates have been the primary stabilizers for the majority of stock markets, averting potentially significant market corrections in many markets.
There have been brilliant investing opportunities, especially in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors and in suppliers to these sectors, as the rubber glove producers. Read more about these and other potential opportunities in the new 46th Edition of the IRG Investment Yearbook.
The 46th Edition of the yearbook includes:
- 65 of the Top New Zealand Listed Entities
- 50 of the Top Australian Listed Entities
- 20 Notable World Listed Entities in the Year of Corona
Company profiles offer full page analysis, summarizing:
- Key company details
- Up to 5 years of financial reporting data
- Key market statistics
- Assessment of performance and commentary going forward
Brimming with detail and commentary, the 46th IRG Investment Yearbook also makes for good gifting. Whether for students, retirees or corporate events, our Yearbook has something to offer for everyone!
There are big risks and opportunities ahead! Be prepared by educating yourself about companies that could be winners or losers and a great place to start is with the new IRG Investment Yearbook.
Order your copy today, You will not regret it!
FREE SHIPPING IN NEW ZEALAND
We Also Recommend
46th Edition Investment Yearbook
1. Commendably informative coverage for each of the companies shown. 2. Disappointing, but understandable in the circumstances, that the usual more extensive list of NZ companies could not be included in this edition. 3. Keenly awaiting advice on when the 47th edition will become available, hopefully returning to more extensive inclusion of NZX companies. 4. Not impressed by the e-mail message requesting my review not allowing for reply to that e-mail address.
Hasn't turned up...cheers
Highly recommend this supplier and product
Excellent and easy to read reference book!
46th Edition Yearbook
Not nearly as comprehensive as previous years - many NZ listed companies not featured
Disappointed with the number of NZ companies covered. I have these covering every financial year back to 1995, and would have like to be able to maintain reference to smaller companies going forward.