43rd Edition IRG Investment Yearbook 2017-2018
It is that time of the year again when Investment Research Group (IRG) is proud to announce its 43rd edition of Investment Yearbook 2017 - 2018.
The 43rd Edition includes the summary of 141 New Zealand, 100 Australian & 25 Recognised Global listed companies.
Find out information on Global brands such as
-Apple - Google - Louis Vuitton - Berkshire Hathaway - BMW
Plus much More
Each page provides information on the Company’s 5 years historical financial performance with addition of
- Key statistics of the company such as Market capitalisation & PE ratio
- Summary of the Company performance and Outlook
- Dividend, Gross profit, Operating income and Earnings growth in last 5 years
- Analyst Consensus on high, low and median share price
- 5-year graph of the performance
The INVESTMENT YEARBOOK is a great reference for any investor to review the history of these NZ, Australian and Global Stocks.
The Book is crammed full of Investment Information.
There will be facts that even the most experienced investor does not know. It is a brilliant gift for uncles, aunties, fathers, mothers, or anyone interested in Investment.
It may be a student or simply someone who wants to learn. It’s a great Corporate Gift.
We Also Recommend